We provide a faith-based, safe, family atmosphere in a nurturing environment of guidance and support.
Haven House believes alcoholics and addicts should be treated with unconditional positive regard. The individual in need of healing requires close attention be paid to the physical, mental, spiritual, and social areas of their lives. A unique and individualized plan is designed to provide the right combination of support to help the resident learn to live life happy, joyous, and free. We provide support in a loving, caring and nurturing environment.
The crux of Haven House treatment is its unique ability to look at the whole person to provide an effective and distinctive individualized program. Haven House works with each individual to identify and resolve the unique core issues that underlie presenting problems, as well as address destructive life behaviors.
Help for Veterans: The Men of Valor Program
A number of drug related street terms are now more numerous than can begin to be recorded or described. There is also nothing static about the slang for street drugs. It changes faster than fashion and prides itself on staying ahead of those who would crack the code.
JEANS: A Back-to-School Ministry
Approximately 150 kids will not have adequate school clothes when they show up for classes. The Haven House Thrift Stop at 3384 US Hwy 98 in Santa Rosa Beach will be the distribution center to help families that have been pre-approved by the South Walton Schools in our area. All items will be provided on an “as supply available” basis.
Haven House invites you to join the effort to attempt to provide these students with:
- 2 new pairs of jeans/shorts or pants and at least 1 pair of slightly used pants
- 1 pair of tennis or casual shoes
- New socks and underwear as available
- 3-4 good used or new school appropriate shirts and/or dresses for girls
- Clean out your kid’s closet for good used clothing and shoes – any size from K to 12th Grade (teenage appropriate adult clothes welcomed) Drop items off at the Thrift Shop, 3384 Hwy 98.
- Do a kid’s clothing drive in your neighborhood, church, or work place. Call for a pick-up for large amounts.
- Purchase an extra set of clothes to donate when shopping for your child or grandchild (There’s a kid just their size at their school).
- Donate funds so we can purchase discounted, tax-free priced clothing and shoes –Average cost is approximately $28.50 per child (for 2 pair of jeans and a pair of shoes) – Click on the JEANS icon to give and mark Jeans Project on the donation. Mail checks to: Haven House – P O Box 2279, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Note: Jeans
- Volunteer to help sort, size, and distribute the clothing to the kids. Email or call the above number to register to help. Sorting will begin August 8th. Distribution help is needed on Saturday August 23rd and Monday thru Wednesday 25th – 27th.
- Please refer families in need to their School Counselor to get registered.
- Contact Billy Fox for further information.
Please join the effort to give a student in need a positive fresh start this school year!